I’ll send one winner:
- a brand new pocket-size, ruled Moleskine notebook
- a Cobalt Blue Letraset permanent twin-tip Promarker
And a different winner:
- the Easy Classics - Hans Christian Andersen - The Ugly Duckling and Other Fairy Tales english book.
- Please don’t enter the giveaway if you don’t intend to enjoy either of those items. I intend to help out people who like to write/do art and whom loves to read in english and perhaps is not even an english native person.
- Reblog to enter. If you haven’t been following me before and you want a chance, then please click on the follow button, because this is basically a gift for my lovely followers.
- Winner will be decided by a random number raffle.
- You can reblog this as many times as you’d like, but if you are a give-away only blog, I will choose someone else.
I’ll ship anywhere in the world, but you need to be comfortable with giving me your address! Also, please make sure you have your askbox open or somewhere I can contact you if you win.
I will choose a winner on: 22nd, October, 2012
Thank you for making my tumblr experience enjoyable! :)
WOWIE IT’S CELESTIALALLEGORIST’S “WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF YOU GUYS” GIVEAWAY!
What are you even doing Sarah
- There are a lot of you guys
- and I like to make plushies
- so I’m gonna give you presents
Cut to the chase what sort of radloot am I gonna score here
- »FIRST PLACE«: One scalemate and two squiddles (color of your choice)
- »SECOND PLACE«: One scalemate or two squiddles (color of your choice)
- »THIRD PLACE«: One squiddle (color of your choice)Tell me more about these fabulous prizes
- They will all be 100% handmade by me with ~*~love and care~*~
- Both the scalemates and the squiddles will be made out of fleece
- The squiddles will have magnets in the bottom so they’ll tangle together because that’s just so much fun oh man
- Neither the squiddles nor the scalemates will have squeakers in them I am a poor college kid
- When I say color of you choice, I mean any color within reason. Anything that I can easily find fleece in at a normal fabric store.Sweet okay wow that sounds amazing and generous now what are the rules
- You do not have to be following me and all you will gain from following me is my eternal love and gratitude
- Reblog as much as you like, just be respectful of your followers
- Tag all your reblogs with “giveaway”. I will be checking.
- Likes don’t count
- No side blogs/giveaway blogs/any of that malarkey
- I will contact the winners via ask box so KEEP THEM SUCKERS OPEN
- I’m in college and generally a little busy which means it’ll take me a little bit to actually get these suckers put together, but I’ll try and get them made and sent out ASAP
- If you live the US, I’ll pay for shipping. If you live outside of the US, we’ll talk.
- GIVEAWAY ENDS ON OCTOBER 31 (HALLOWEEN) (2SPOOKY) AT 10 PM PSTGOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
reblogging for the day crowd
On November 6, four states will be voting for or against allowing marriage equality in their state.
If you are 18 or older, live in either Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, or Washington State, and support marriage equality, please do your part by registering to vote and voting in favor of equal rights.
If you are underage and/or you do not live in these states, please reblog this so that people can be informed.
this gif is a perfect representation of done
THAT WAS AN ENTIRE FUCKING HAM…
WHO BRINGS AN ENTIRE HAM TO SCHOOL AND WASTES IT BY THROWING AT A KID?
DINKLEBURG THATS WHO